One of the drawbacks to business growth is task delegation. Many entrepreneurs struggle with this, due to lack of staff, infrastructure and resources, it comes down to biting more than they can chew and that will end up delaying in productivity and growth. One of the best ways to amplify your business development is by hiring a virtual assistant (VA) online.
VA’s are no longer confined to the realm of personal use. Through ever evolving innovation and technology, virtual assistants are now making their way to large-scale business implementations. The truth is that there are millions of people all around the world who are incredibly skilled and willing to work for rates that you can afford. When done right, you can have a team of any size you see fit of highly-skilled, trained professionals bringing and adding value to your business while you sleep.
Some VA’s specialize in a specific task or industry. For example, there are VA’s that focus specifically on marketing, and others that specialize in the tech industry. More specialized VA’s can cost slightly more, since they offer a more focused skillset. There are also general VA’s who can handle a variety of tasks and work with businesses in a wide array of industries.
If your business has yet to jump onto this rising trend, here are some of the main reasons why it may be time to reconsider.
• Businesses continually have data coming in that needs to be entered, organized and managed. One of the sizable problems with data is that it is generally immense, cluttered and it takes a lot of time to manage it. Your VA can be of great benefit to you as they take off this considerable burden off your hands and save you time.
• It is not without challenge to scale your business with new clients and open up potential avenues. Lead generation requires a strategic approach that is constantly implemented and checked on. Potential customers are always on the lookout for a good customer relationship management that is quick and responsive. You can use your VA to manage your new leads and set targets to convert them as it is a very time consuming process.
• Disorganization can cost businesses between 20 and 30 percent of their revenue each year. Often, these inefficiencies are a result of not having processes in place. Processes can be anything from sacked email responses to automated invoicing. Many business owners do not take the time to set up these processes because they are busy working on other areas of operations.
• Hiring a VA gives you a way to set up these processes without having to focus on them yourself. Give your VA a list of processes you would like to see like to set up or hire someone with experience setting up business processes so they can identify inefficiencies on their own. This can actually make your business more efficient even when your VA is not on the clock.
• A blog is a big spread of smaller, recurring tasks. Indulging in the technical aspects of blog management can be very time consuming and tedious. Get your blogging tasks like content creation, management of blog accounts, content scheduling and planning, content updates, audience engagement, other technical aspects of blogging, all of it will be taken care of by a virtual assistant, who on your behalf shall keep your blog progress going and also track the progress of your current plan for you.This also helps you analyze your current position and plan to target your audience effectively.
• Social Media Management for a business can involve managing multiple accounts, posting regular updates, engaging with the audience and most importantly driving traffic to your website. Social media also brings you to the new ambit of potential customers that must be tapped into very effectively. This is where a VA can be of great help as they will plan social media management for your business with you and the rest of the implementation will be taken care of by the assistant. They can also track and analyze the effectiveness of your current plan to enhance it in the future.
So whether you are a small startup or a large organization, a virtual assistant is easier to find than you could ever imagine. VA’s are available in every time zone and they are efficient and highly productive. Now is the time for you to be more productive and let a VA handle your smaller undertakings, this way you can work to your fullest potential on building your brand and business.