Businesses in all industries are trying to magnify their lead generation endeavors.
Generating more leads requires a few changes to your current sales and marketing strategy, however, generating quality leads is a whole other challenge.
As a result, many businesses invest in the latest and greatest in lead generation platforms.
61% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their top challenge.
In 2020, having good lead generation software in place to maximize great content will still be an important strategy for marketers.
With the abundance of lead generation tools out there, how do marketers know which tools are worth investing in?
Let’s dive in and go through some of the best lead generation tools and the features available to you:
From managing a full contact database to publishing a blog, HubSpot provides sales and marketing teams with everything they need to generate leads and function as a well-oiled machine.
- The platform provides the necessary features and functionalities that should be in every marketer's arsenal, including data analytics and reporting, social media, email marketing, lead flows, landing pages, and more.
- It is relatively easy to set up and use. However, depending on how you want the tool to work, some of the features can be somewhat complex. In some cases, it might be helpful to have an IT person around for assistance. HubSpot does also offers live chat and phone support if you get stuck.
- HubSpot integrates with a whole host of tools and applications, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Suite, Zoom, Databox, and many more, including ClearVoice.
- One of the biggest downsides to using the tool is the cost. Although the marketing dashboard starts at only $50 per month, most users need more functionality and only see benefits from subscribing to both the Marketing and Sales hub platforms. This can cost businesses upwards of $800 per month, which is way out of budget for many businesses. However, the businesses that do pay the high-cost claim it is well worth it.
Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI.
Optimizely is a tool that helps users build high-performing landing pages designed to convert and build experiences.
- Optimizely offers users several tools and features to perform and run tests and experiments across websites and mobile apps. This allows marketing teams to understand how landing pages are performing and what they can do to further “optimize” them to drive more conversions.
- After reading a handful of customer reviews, users believe that Optimizely is easy to use. It’s highly-intuitive and clean interface provides for great user experience.
- Optimizely does offer various platform integrations, some applications require an enterprise plan.
- Optimizely offers multiple plans for businesses of different sizes and needs. Interested users must contact one of their reps for a quote.
46% of marketers with well-planned lead management strategies have sales teams who follow up on more than 75% of leads. -Strategic IC
Keap, formerly known as InfusionSoft, is a lead generation tool and CRM that allows users to build and manage lead lists, segment emails, and shopping carts.
- There are a lot of reasons to love Keap, and one of those reasons is the number of available features. Keap allows users to import or add new contacts, schedule appointments, and send email follow-ups or automated SMS messages.
- The Keap dashboard is simple to understand and easy to navigate. It only takes a few minutes of exploring the tool to see how it works.
- Keap also offers a wide variety of integrations, including Gmail, Instapage, and Shopify.
- You can try Keap for 14 days at zero cost.
Roughly 80% of marketers have reported an increase in email engagement over the past 12 months. -Hubspot
4. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The opportunities and possibilities of using Linkedin today are endless. With a solid sales and nurturing strategy, LinkedIn Sales Navigator can become your primary lead gen source.
- With Sales Navigator, you can use the search feature to build lead lists for your sales teams, add those lists into a CRM, and perform sales outreach. Also, at the beginning of March 2020, Linkedin announced some new product updates, which include new CRM integrations, better reporting, and InMail activity tracking, and SmartLinks.
- After exploring the tool for a brief amount of time, users can easily figure out how to use Sales Navigator.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator is steadily growing. Some popular integrations include ZoomInfo and HubSpot.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator starts at $65 per month, per user.
LinkedIn dominates lead gen with more than 80% of B2B leads generated through social media coming from them. -Oktopost
Hootsuite is one of the top social media management tools out there with over 16 million users! Many of those users also leverage Hootsuite for lead generation purposes.
- Hootsuite offers great functionality, including contact management, task management, scheduling and calendar management, and content management.
- Its navigation has improved immensely, making it clear and easy for users to create and schedule new social posts.
- Hootsuite is powerful and has added considerable functionality, including integrations with other third-party apps.
- They do continue to offer their free plan with limited functionality. Most users see the most value from the tool with a paid version. The paid version starts at $29/month
One billion people use Instagram every month (and half of them use it every day). -Hootsuite
Pardot is another B2B marketing platform (owned by Salesforce) that allows users and marketers to streamline marketing automation and email marketing.
- What makes Pardot different is its focus on business intelligence insights, reporting, and maximizing ROI. It offers a wide range of reporting related to measuring website traffic and conversion rates.
- Pardot is easy to use, however, the positioning of some of the features isn’t very intuitive and can be confusing at times.
- Pardot does integrate with several tools, including Salesforce, Instagram, Unbounce, and several others.
- Pardot is a bit more expensive and is designed for more medium-sized enterprise businesses. It costs upwards of $1,250 per month, per user. Therefore, it may not be the best tool for startups or small businesses that are on shoestring budgets.
88% of B2B marketers use content marketing as a lead generation tactic. -Content Marketing Institute
If you’re looking for targeted leads generated for you, FuryLeads is the platform for you. A B2B personalized lead generation tool that curates prospects to your liking, provided to you every week.
- FuryLeads offers a great user experience and detailed filters to ensure you receive your ideal client information allowing you to focus on the selling.
- Every Monday, your account gets updated with the newest prospects so that you start your week off right and begin your outreach.
- The weekly lists include a prospect’s full name, verified email address, LinkedIn profile, company name, and many more data points.
- You can sign up to receive 1 free list of 60 targeted prospects to your liking. After that, the monthly rate is $129.
Lead generation is an art in itself, with so many different tools to use, it has never been a more competitive and interesting time to attract and convert prospects to your business.